1. Started at Kumudini Nursing College: 2005.
2. Duration of the course: 18 months.
3. Seat Capacity: 20
4. Entry Requirement: SSC Passed & minimum GPA - 2.25.
5. Medium of Instruction: Bangla & supplemental English language as necessary.
6. Examinations are conducted by Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council (BNMC).
7. Both Certificate & Registration is issued by BNMC as a Junior Midwife.
8. Junior Midwifery Course started in 2005 and final exam was held in 2006. From 2006 – 2019 a total of 354 Junior Midwives passed out.
9. Present students strength: 40.
10. From the beginning till date the tuition, food and accommodation are free. In addition to this, students are given stipend for meeting their pocket expenses.
11. On completion of their studies, students have to work in Kumudini Hospital for at least 2 years while receiving salary.
© 2020 KNS&C . All Rights Reserved | Design by Web Application Team, KWT