1. Started: 2007.
2. Duration of the course: 02 years.
3. Seat Capacity: 60
4. Entry Requirement: Registered Diploma in Nursing Science & Midwifery
5. Medium of Instruction: English & supplemental Bangla language as necessary.
6. Post Basic B Sc in Nursing Course is affiliated with Dhaka University. And Examinations are conducted by Dhaka University.
7. Certificate is issued by Dhaka University & Registration is accorded by Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council (BNMC).
8. Post Basic B Sc in Nursing Course started in 2007 and final exam was held in 2009. From 2009 – 2019 a total of 72 students have passed Post Basic B Sc.
9. Present Students: 15.
10. From the beginning till date tuition is free including food and accommodation. In addition to this, students are provided stipend for meeting their pocket expenses. After completion of studies, students have to work in Kumudini Hospital for at least two years while receiving salary. If anybody is unable to render mandatory service, she is allowed to leave on payment of compensation.
1. B Sc Nursing (Post Basic) - Course Curriculum