1. Started: 2008.
2. Duration of the course: 04 years.
3. Seat Capacity: 80
4. Entry Requirement: SSC & HSC Passed with Science background having Biology & Total GPA 6.0 but not less than GPA 2.50 in either SSC or HSC Exam.
5. Medium of Instruction: English & supplemental Bangla language as necessary.
6. B Sc in Nursing Course is affiliated with Dhaka University.
7. Examinations are conducted by Dhaka University. After successful completions of 4 years B Sc nursing course students have to take a Nurse Internship for a period of 06 months then they become eligible to sit for the BNC comprehensive exam for licensing as Registered Nurse.
8. Certificate is issued by Dhaka University & Registration is accorded by Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council (BNMC).
9. B Sc in Nursing Course started in 2008 and final exam was held in 2012. From 2012 – 2019 a total of 136 Basic B.Sc. nurse have passed out.
10. Present students strength: 266.
11. From the beginning to till date tution, food and accommodation are totally free. In addition to this, students are given stipend for meeting their pocket expenses. After completion of their studies, students have to work in Kumudini Hospital for at least three years while receiving salary. If anybody is unable to render mandatory service, she is allowed to leave on payment of a compensation. From 2013 onwards around 50% students are studying on paying tutuion fees.
1. B Sc Nursing - Course Syllabus
2. B Sc Nursing - Course Curriculum
3. B Sc Nursing - Course Exam System
4. B Sc Nursing - Course Ordinance
© 2020 KNS&C . All Rights Reserved | Design by Web Application Team, KWT