1. Community Based Skilled Birth Attendants (CSBA) Course started: 2007.
2. Duration of the course: 06 months.
3. Entry Requirement: SSC Passed.
4. Medium of Instruction: Bangla & supplemental English language as necessary.
5. CSBA Course runs by Kumudini through the support from different NGOs and goverment organizations like - OGSB, BRAC, UNFPA, World vision, JICA, Plan Bangladesh, DG Family Planning.
6. Candidates are selected by individual NGOs.
7. Examinations are conducted by Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council (BNMC).
8. Both Certificate & Registration is issued by BNMC.
9. From 2008 - 2018 a total of 540 CSBA have passed out.
© 2020 KNS&C . All Rights Reserved | Design by Web Application Team, KWT